Table of contents
- Entity Information
- The agreement
- Right of withdrawal / cooling-off period
- Your obligations during the reflection period
- Right of withdrawal and the costs thereof
- Obligations of FitForMe in case of withdrawal
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The price
- Duration transactions: Termination and modification
- Applicable law and competent judge
- Modification of the General Conditions
Name entrepreneur: Fit For Me UAE
3014 DA Rotterdam
Phone number: 000 – 0000000
Access: Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.30.
E-mail address: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: 24375270
VAT-identification number: NL814594219B01
- These general terms and conditions apply to any offer by FitForMe UAE (hereinafter FitForMe UAE) and to any agreement and legal relationship between you and FitForMe.
- Deviations and additions to these Terms and Conditions must be agreed explicitly. You cannot derive any rights from any agreed deviations for future transactions.
- All offers and quotations made by FitForMe UAE are without any obligation (unless otherwise stated) and FitForMe UAE explicitly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular when this is required by (legal) regulations (but in that case you have the opportunity to cancel the order free of charge).
- If you place an order through our website, the agreement with FitForMe UAE will only be concluded after we have confirmed the acceptance (and not only the receipt) of the order to you.
- FitForMe UAE is entitled to refuse orders or to attachcertain conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, we will inform you.
- Apparent mistakes or evident errors in the offer shall not be binding on FitForMe UAE.
- If you have accepted the offer electronically, FitForMe UAEshall confirm receipt of the order and, if applicable, acceptance of the order by FitForMe without delay electronically. As long as the receipt and acceptance have not been confirmed by FitForMe, you can still dissolve the agreement.
- If you do not wish to take delivery of a product for any reason, you are entitled to return the product to FitForMe within 14 (fourteen) days after delivery of the product (or if applicable: after delivery of the last product within one order). The costs for transport of returns are for your own account.
- Returns will not be accepted if: a. the packing seal is broken or damaged; b. the product has been used; c. you have tried to repair a defect yourself; d. the user manual and/or instructions for use have not been followed.
- FitForMe will, after a product has been returned in good condition, refund the amount paid to you (depending on the method of payment, this can be done via the credit card company or directly).
- A refund will always be made after deduction of the shipping costs charged by you if you have not paid those costs yourself for the return shipment.
- During the cooling-off period you must handle the product and its packaging with care. You may only unpack the product insofar as this is necessary to determine the nature and characteristics of the product. The starting point here is that you may only handle and inspect the product as you would be allowed to do in a store.
- Of products that are sealed for reasons of health protection or hygiene, you may not break the seal. If you do, you cannot return the product.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify FitForMe within the cooling-off period. This can be done by means of the model withdrawal form or in any other unambiguous way.
- You shall return the product or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) FitForMe UAE as soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in article 6.1. This is not necessary if FitForMe UAE has offered to collect the product itself. In any case, you will have complied with the return period if you return the product before the cooling-off period has expired.
- You return the product with all delivered accessories, in the original state and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by FitForMe UAE.
- The risk and the responsibility for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lie with you.
- You shall bear the direct costs of returning the product to FitForMe UAE.
- FitForMe UAE shall reimburse all payments made by you when you purchased the product (including any delivery costs charged by FitForMe UAE to deliver the product to you) without delay but within 14 days from the day on which you notified your withdrawal (in time) to FitForMe UAE and provided that such notification has taken place in time. FitForMe UAE shall only refund your payment if the product is in its original state, has not been used and the packaging seal has not been broken.
- If you have chosen a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, FitForMe UAE is not obliged to refund the additional costs for the more expensive method.
- Unless FitForMe UAE offers to collect the product itself, FitForMe UAE may wait with repayment until it has received the product or until you have proved that you have returned the product, whichever is earlier.
- FitForMe UAE shall use the same method of payment as you used when you purchased the goods, unless you agree to a different method of payment. The refund is free of charge for you.
- FitForMe UAE can exclude the following products from the right of withdrawal if FitForMe UAE has indicated this at the time of the offer, or at least in good time prior to conclusion of the agreement:
- a) Products which perish quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- b) Sealed products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and of which the seal has been broken after delivery.
- The prices stated for the products offered are in local currency including VAT.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only allowed if FitForMe UAE has stipulated it and:
- a) they are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations;
- or b) the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- If you provide an address to FitForMe UAE in writing, FitForMe UAE shall be entitled to ship all orders to that address, unless you notify FitForMe in writing of a different address to which your orders should be sent.
- FitForMe UAE shall process accepted orders with due haste but within 30 days at the latest, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be executed or can only be executed partially, you will be informed about this within 30 days after you have placed the order. In that case, you have the right to dissolve the agreement without costs.
- After dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, FitForMe UAE will refund the amount you have paid without delay.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products shall be borne by FitForMe UAE until the moment of delivery to you.
- You may terminate and change an agreement entered into for an indefinite period of time, which extends to the regular delivery of products, at any time, subject to the agreed termination rules and a notice period of at least 5 working days before your next delivery is processed by FitForMe UAE.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or supplementary conditions, the amounts due by you shall be paid within 14 days after the start of the cooling-off period, or (in the absence of a cooling-off period) within 14 days after the conclusion of the agreement.
- You are obliged to report any inaccuracies in the supplied or stated payment details to FitForMe UAE without delay.
- If you do not fulfil your payment obligation(s) on time, you shall, after having been informed by FitForMe UAE of the late payment and after having been granted a period of 14 days by FitForMe UAE to still fulfil your payment obligations, be liable to pay the statutory interest on the outstanding amount after the failure to pay within this 14-day period, and FitForMe UAE shall be entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by FitForMe UAE. These collection costs shall amount to a maximum of: 15% on outstanding amounts .
All agreements and legal relationships to which these Conditions apply shall be governed by local law.
- Amendments to these terms and conditions shall only be effective after they have been published in the appropriate manner, on the understanding that, in the event of applicable amendments during the term of an offer, the provision that is most favorable for the consumer shall prevail.
- If FitForMe UAE, for a short or longer period of time, tacitly or not, allows deviations from these Terms and Conditions, this does not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- FitForMe UAE is authorized to make use of third parties for the execution of your order(s).
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions not apply or be contrary to public policy or the law in the opinion of the competent court, only the provision concerned shall be deemed not to be written and parties shall replace it by one or more provisions which are as close as possible to the conflicting provision(s) and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.